Tuesday, May 5, 2009

DONE With Statistics!

Hallelujah, the hardest class ever is OVER! I was so happy on the way home last night, I even bought myself the "Bride Wars" DVD as a reward for all the hard work I did! =) I can't wait to watch it, hopefully it's good. I'm still nervous about my grade but I put a lot of hard work into all the things that were due yesterday so hopefully it will pay off. The test was pretty tough, as always, ugh.

My next class is Strategic Analysis and Design, it starts on Monday and I already have homework. I ordered my book off of an Amazon seller a couple of weeks ago and I still haven't received it! She's been e-mailing me though and said that I should be seeing it soon. I know this class SOUNDS extremely boring by the title but I've actually heard a lot of people say that it was one of their favorites out of the MBA program. It's a lot of case studies, which will be different than any other class I've done so far.
Girls Night is TBD for tonight, Tara may not be able to make it because her final is tonight and she thinks she'll get out later than she thought she would. But Lindsay and I still may hang out. Who knows, if the weather cooperates, we may go celebrate Cinco de Mayo for a while! Too bad I can't enjoy my beloved Mexican food =( My diet is giving me FANTASTIC results though, so it's worth it! Only 5 more weeks till Italy, gotta tone and tighten!
Our annual Crawfish Boil is this Saturday, should be fun! I'm going to take Penny to it and let her play with everybody. She's definitely a people lover! Then I have to meet my parents at my house after they land and give her back =(

Season Final of Real Housewives of NYC tonight, don't forget to watch!

3 comments:

Suzanne said...

Granted, I'm a huge sap, but I totally cried at "Bride Wars". I loved it :) Congrats on being done with Statistics! And happy Cinco de Mayo!

Fitnatic said...

OOOH, I wanna watch that one for sure! Maybe this weekend!
BTW, looks like you have some really heavy load of schoolwork. I did M&A class at Kellogg, that really went over the top of my head.....the valuation part of it!hehe

Tara Gibson said...

congrats on havintg statistics done! I am so having a cheat day tonight for cinco de mayo! : )

ps. thank you for your super nice comment... you are soo sweet!