Monday, May 4, 2009

I'm DONE!...Almost

I'm finished with my final homework, paper, and presentation! Now onto the final exam =( I'm so excited to turn this in and be done with it. The paper ended up being 20 pages and the presentation ended up being 18 slides! That's a lot. I'm not nervous about the presentation at all, it's basically just going through my paper and breaking everything down. I'm sort of nervous about the test but not too bad, I think I know this material a little better than last time, it makes more sense at least.

Little Penny is doing very well at my house so far! She's even getting along with the kitty! We had to introduce them verrrrry carefully last night and now they're best buds. We waited until Penny had eaten and was really full and sleepy so she would be calm. She's a very excitable wiener, haha!

BodyPump felt SO good this morning. My legs are already feeling tight so I may be a little sore tomorrow. I did P90X Legs last night so that is probably why. A little update on P90X...I'm not doing every single day anymore, I'm mostly using it as an extra workout for when I'm at home watching tv or if I miss a class at the gym. I just don't want to waste my gym membership so I'm incorporating both into my workout schedule. For instance, yesterday I got so caught up in my paper that I didn't realize it was 2:15 and time to leave for BodyCombat...so later in the night, I did P90X while I watched Desperate Housewives and it all worked out!

They installed new shower heads and the gym and me no likey! I guess they're trying to save water or something because it's a lot less than what it was. I will miss the 500 pounds of water pressure giving my scalp a massage in the mornings. I do love me some good water pressure. It even felt like an upper back massage sometimes after a tough workout!

Well, I hope you all have a fantastic Monday =) Hopefully all of this rain we've had will get out of the way by the weekend!

8 comments:

quite contrary said...

Good Luck on your exam!

LWLH said...

Ugh I hate showers that have no water pressure...I miswell just get a bath then.

EmFabulousFunshine said...

cutest dog ever!!!

best of luck with the exam.

Polka Dots & Protein Bars said...

I hate low water pressure.

Good luck on your exam!

Hailey HRH said...

good luck on your test! you will do great.

Suzanne said...

Yay for being finished! I hope your test and presentation went well! I bet you rocked it ;)

Hallie said...

yay for almost being done!!! I am done Thursday at 1:00 and CAN'T WAIT!!!

Shasta said...

*GOOD LUCK* Can you even believe that you will be done? Absolutely amazing. Your hard work and determination is so inspiring! I'm sure that your sweet beau is so proud of your accomplishments!