Monday, May 11, 2009

Weekend Update and Busy Week Ahead

Hola! Sorry I haven't posted in a while, I've been busy preparing for my next class that starts tonight. I didn't get the book until FRIDAY!! I was so annoyed, it only left me the weekend to finish all the reading and homework that was assigned for today. I'll think twice before buying a textbook off of a private Amazon.com seller again! Oh well, I finished in time and e-mailed my assignment this morning so I'm good!

We had so much fun this weekend at the Crawfish Boil! The rain thankfully held out and the sun actually came out in the afternoon!
We had our "tent city" set up just in case the rain came though!
4 WEEKS TILL ITALY!!!!!!!!!!!! I am getting soooooo excited! I ordered a new bathing suit last week from Victoria's Secret for the trip. I'm allowing myself 1 new bathing suit per summer now because I have way too many. =) Does this one say "I'm a hawt American girl staying at an Italian villa"? Haha!
I was so tired yesterday. I had a really bad headache Saturday night and slept in with the kitty till NOON on Sunday! I needed it though, I was still a little tired this morning with the 5am wake up call but BodyPump and coffee got me going!
Here is the busy week I have to look forward to:

Monday -
  • BodyPump (AM) Check!
  • Meetings (Afternoon)
  • Strategic Analysis & Design (PM)
Tuesday -
  • BodyAttack (AM)
  • Internal Interview (Wish me luck!)
  • Junior League Annual Dinner (PM)
  • Real Housewives of NYC Reunion!! And are we going to watch the Real Mafia Wives of New Jersey??? Hmmm...
  • P90X: Cardio (while watching guilty pleasure Real Housewives shows!)
Wednesday -
  • BodyPump (AM)
  • Work from Home! (thank goodness)
  • P90X: Chest, Shoulders, Triceps + Abs (afternoon)
  • GIRL'S NIGHT!!! (at my house)
Thursday -
  • BodyStep (AM)
  • BodyCombat (PM)
Friday -
  • Work 1/2 day (yippy!)
  • BodyPump + P90X: Legs & Back + Abs (Noon)
Saturday -
  • Junior League - Northwest Arkansas Women's Shelter Work Day (all day)
Sunday -
  • Church (AM)
  • BodyCombat (PM)

5 comments:

Meagan said...

That looks like so much fun! And I love the bathing suit! Italy will be amazing!

Fitnatic said...

Wow, you get in so much done in a day! Especially the working out part, TWICE a day! I can barely get in once!

The bathing suit is great to show off a worked out body! :)

Anonymous said...

I almost forget about the housewives this week - can't wait to see the reunion and the crazy New Jersey ladies. :-) I'll be watching while getting my cardio workout in.

Hailey HRH said...

sounds like youve got a busy week ahead of you!!

super cute swim suit!

good luck with your interview today.

EmFabulousFunshine said...

your week is fabulous as ever!!! and i'm sooo excited for the mafia wives and part 1 of the reunion. goodness!