Tuesday, May 26, 2009

3 Day Weekend is Dunzo =(

Ugh, back to work. It sure doesn't feel like Tuesday though so maybe this week will go by quickly! I'm super happy that I work from home tomorrow =) It will be like a break after my break.


WE LEAVE FOR ITALY 2 WEEKS FROM TODAYYYYYYYY!!!! **cue jumping up and down and clapping** I have GOT to start my packing list. I need to take inventory of my closet and start planning outfits and things like that. Oh and some annoying news, Jeff told me this weekend he doesn't think we should go to Rome now because it's not geographically convenient with the other places we're going. So I think we're going to Nice instead. All the other places will stay the same, just those 2 days will change.


We had a fun Memorial Day weekend even though it rained pretty much the entire time.

Friday night, we went to dinner and then went to The Wine Cellar to hang out with some friends. It was really fun and we had some yummy wine and appetizers there. The weather was actually really nice that night so we took advantage.


Saturday, we went to Jeff's parent's house in Eureka Springs to have lunch with some of his family that was visiting from Chicago. We had some delicious fresh ham sandwiches with vegetables from their garden and his grandma made some AWESOME homemade chocolate chip cookies!! I was exhausted when we got back to Fayetteville so I took a looooong nap as soon as I got home and it started raining, which made me sleep even more! I think I woke up around 8:00pm...Oops.

My Statistics teacher FINALLY posted our grades that night (3 weeks after the class ended) and I found out that i got a B in the class! I'm so happy I didn't fail it! =)

Sunday we headed out to a friends lake house for a big party. It was so much fun, there were about 60 people there of all ages. Even though it was pouring down rain at one point, people were still jet skiing, tubing, and wakeboarding! Not me, I stayed on the dock and watched! Jeff went fishing with a little kid's Shrek fishing pole and caught a few. It was pretty funny. Then most of the afternoon we sat on the huge front porch of the house and told funny stories. We ate SOOOOOOO much food. Seriously, I was miserable by the time we left because I had eaten so much. It was delicious tough...ribs, chicken, salad, pasta salad, green beans, apple pie, spinach artichoke dip, meat and cheese trays, ice cream...you name it, they had it!












Yesterday I worked off all the food I ate and went to BodyPump in the morning then went for a run and did stadium stairs that afternoon. I also tried to catch up on homework since I didn't do any the whole weekend! It was nice not to have class last night. I woke right up at 5 this morning with BodyAttack with no trouble!
On a side note, have I mentioned how much Vincent is shedding now that the warm weather is sticking around? We like to make fur-nados in the backyard now! =)

So now I'm back at work with a busy week ahead. Lots of meetings, work outs, and homework! Have a great Tuesday back!

8 comments:

EmFabulousFunshine said...

you sure had a busy/productive weekend!

Anonymous said...

You are so pretty! I always love seeing your pics! Sounds like you had a great weekend! Two weeks until Italy? That will be an unforgetable trip, I'm sure!

Simply Me said...

haha looks just like our yard with Kylie Mae!!!
Thank goodness for the inventor of the furminator!! :)
LOVE your pics from this weekend!!

Lindsay said...

I'm so happy I found your blog! We've got so much in common! (grad school, family, friends, love, etc)

I'm about to add in the FITNESS! I'll be coming to your blog for some inspiration! lol

In This Wonderful Life said...

cute pics!!!! I'm SO jealous you are going to Italy! I REALLY want to go!!

Polka Dots & Protein Bars said...

Sounds like a truly amazing weekend! What fabulous pictures!

Fitnatic said...

Looks like extremely fun weekend. :)

LWLH said...

Great pics, sounds like a fun weekend!