Friday, December 26, 2008

Is It the Weekend Yet?

Just a little FYI...working the day after Christmas is NO FUN! Yep, I'm in the office along with about 5 other people and I'm doing the work of 4 people today =( I've actually got a lot done this morning, it's noon and I'm just waiting on some reports to pull back and after I work on them I'll be done. I got here super early this morning though. Seriously, it was still dark and the only lights on in Bentonville Plaza were on the Sara Lee floor, of course! We're such go-getters!


I had a nice Christmas break with Mom and Dad. I think everyone liked their presents, especially Dad with his REAL Oakley's and new John Brown University Dad t-shirt!

Mom had the house decorated soooo pretty! She even made a bunch of little bows to put in the decorative tree in the living room...



I got a grill for my house and lots of games and things like that and of course money to shop the after Christmas sales (my favorite part!) I was pretty tired when I got home yesterday and managed to fall asleep around 6:00. Little Millie cat was very angry that we left her all alone for two days. I found her hiding underneath the bed and she gave me dirty looks for about an hour after I got home. Kind of like this...


She was all purrs and cuddles this morning though!


It's supposed to rain a LOT this weekend starting tonight but hopefully it will clear up by tomorrow night so Mom & Dad can drive up to Fayetteville and we can cook steaks on my new grill (and use Jeff's new steak knives!) =)


Other than that, I'll be studying and working out all weekend!

No comments: