Monday, December 8, 2008

I Did It!!

I got into grad school!! I will officially be getting my MBA starting in January! What a relief =) I was super nervous all weekend because I hadn't heard from them but come to find out I had an e-mail sitting in my inbox since Saturday!

I had a pretty busy weekend. We went to my company Christmas party Friday night and it was really fun. We had a DJ so there was some dancing involved! Then Sunday I worked at our Winter Dreams Tour of Homes fundraiser. You would think that standing up for 4 hours straight wouldn't be that difficult but MAN did my back start hurting!

I have another busy weekend coming up too. My boss' Christmas party is Friday night, then I've decided to do a 3 mile Trail Run (I opted for the 3 mile instead of the 9 mile since it's my first one) on Saturday morning. Hopefully it won't be too cold! It looks like the high will be in the 50's so that isn't too bad, I just hope I don't sprain an ankle! =)

We're supposed to get some pretty nasty weather up here in the next few days. Me no likey!

No comments: