Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Back to Work...and Soon School!

Ok, I made it into work today and it's almost 2:00...I think I'm going to make it! I still don't feel great and this Dayquil is making me dizzy and slightly nauseous but it is taking care of most of my cough and runny nose problems. Luckily this has been a pretty light day for me at work. I've been catching up on e-mails.

I've officially been granted financial aid AND registered for grad school as of today! About 5 minutes after I registered I was sent the syllabus for my first class and boy is it a doozy (to quote mom)! The class is Foundations of Leadership and it's a study of historical and contemporary leadership theories and concepts, with an emphasis on the moral dimensions of leadership and ethics. Yes, I took that right out of the course description and yes I think I'm going to really like this class. There are a ton of reading assignments and short papers due throughout the course but I like assignments like that so it shouldn't be too bad. I've already made a very detailed study schedule (because I'm a nerd like that and because these classes are so short and intense) and I ordered my books today so I could get started as soon as possible! I have 2 papers due on the first day of class so I really do have to get started soon. =)

I'm excited for Christmas, it will be here before we know it! Jeff and I are trying to figure out when we're going to exchange presents. We pretty much always want to exchange them as soon as they're ready and wrapped because we can't hold back the excitement! So we'll see how long we last this year...

The thing I hate most about being sick is that I can't work out. I can't WAIT to get back into the gym. I'm planning on getting back into my 5:30am aerobics class routine tomorrow since I'm starting to finally feel a little better. So wish me luck and pray I don't pass out from a stopped up head and fall down in BodyStep class! =) HAHA!

No comments: