Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Longest Day Ever

I want to go home so bad and it's only lunch time! Do you ever have one of those days were you realize that no one has done their job and now that they're on vacation you have to do it for them? I'm having one of those days. I've been so busy fixing other people's mistakes that I've barely started any of my own daily work!

I actually had an interview for an internal position this morning. It would be a really great promotion and I hope to hear more soon. (Yep, that's all I'm giving you!)

I'm getting more sore by the minute! Note to self...when one takes a long break from exercise over a holiday week it is best to ease back into the exercise, not get right back into your crazy hard 5:30am routine right away! Seriously, I hurt EVERYWHERE

We're supposed to go to Fast Lanes tonight with Kara and Greg and Holly and Hank and a bunch of other people tonight. I have to work tomorrow though so if I make it out I won't be able to stay long. It's a really fun place, they have bowling, go karts, lazer tag, and all kinds of other games. We had a team building night there a couple of months ago.

I can't believe tomorrow is New Year's Eve. 2008 has FLOWN by. I guess I was just having too much fun right?! But seriously, my life has changed so much this year. I got this blessing of a new job, a new house, things are going great with Jeff, I was accepted into Grad school, I have a family that loves me, friends that are so much fun...the list goes on and on. I have so much to thank God for every day. He has blessed me more this year than I could have ever imagined. I hope that next year, I stay focused on pleasing Him and being thankful for all these blessings. I can do all things through Him, who strengthens me.

No comments: