Sunday, June 28, 2009

Reception Site...Found!

On June 5th, 2010, I will officially be Mrs. Jeff Larson! We found a BEAUTIFUL reception site, the Springdale Country Club, and I feel a thousand times better knowing that things are starting to fall into place! We were so lucky that they are reciprocating our Country Club membership from Fort Smith, I love this place!

Sorry, some of these pictures are low quality, I had my old camera and it's barely working!

The second, smaller dining area...




One view of the main dining area...

This is where we will put our cake...

A fire pit for a cigar roller and a place for the boys to smoke the cigars...






Where the food will go...





Another view of the main dining area and the DJ/dance floor will go in the back section...

Where we'll put engagement pictures and pictures of our parents and grandparents on their wedding day...


Front entrance...




I'm excited!!

13 comments:

Melissa said...

It looks great!!

Sandra said...

It looks beautiful!

Kelly said...

It looks beautiful! It is such a relief to check things off the wedding list!

LWLH said...

Wow that is beautiful! :)

Unknown said...

Stunning! Will you be riding on the golf cart too :) What an entrance that would be.

Shannon said...

That place is really pretty. It took me a while to find my venue but I was so relieved once I did. Now the real planning can begin!

Hailey HRH said...

woo hoo!! so exciting! now you FINALLY have an answer to the question "do you have a date set??" that was the #1 question i used to get!

have fun planning!

quite contrary said...

oh very nice! how exciting!

Simply Me said...

soooo prettty!!

yay

Polka Dots & Protein Bars said...

Absolutely gorgeous! It's the perfect locale!

USCEmily said...

You're right, it's beautiful!! How exciting :-)

Anonymous said...

That is amazing! I am so happy for you! Please pop over to my blog, I left you an award!

Arianna Belle said...

Very nice! I'm excited for you!!