Thursday, June 25, 2009

Work, School, Wedding, Friends...Crazy Weekend Ahead!

I'm so busy I don't know what to do first...blog of course! =) I've been in a whirlwind ever since we got home. Telling everyone about the engagement and showing them my ring has been so much fun! Unfortunately, it takes time away from the million things I need to get caught up on.

This is the last week before our final for my class and I have a final exam to study for, a paper to write, and homework to catch up on. I think I'm going to have to stay home Friday night and work on everything, unless I can get a lot of it done between now and then.

Meanwhile, this weekend my parents are coming up and we're all going to look at reception location possibilities because pretty much everything is already booked up that we've looked at =( The place I really wanted to have it at, Botanical Gardens, only has 3 dates available and they're all not around when we want to have the wedding. But we're still going to go out there and see if we can make it work.


Also, Saturday night a friend of ours is having a Cook-Out at his house. So I'm going to have to rush home, get ready and make a dish to bring. I'm thinking fruit salad or something quick like that. Anyone have any good, easy side-dish recipes?

We had Date Night last night and I cooked some yummy salmon, rice, and green beans. We watched "Marley and Me" but I made him turn it off when I knew the dog was about to die. I think Jeff knew I would cry all night and make Vincent sleep with me if I saw that ending! He was like "awww, I love my sensitive girl!"

Well, back to my long to-do list, have a great day, tomorrow is Friday!

6 comments:

Hailey HRH said...

oh wedding talk!! fun fun fun!! my FAVORITE topic!

hope you find something you LOVE. it will all work out! once you get the few places and the date nailed down - it will be smooth sailin :)

happy planning miss bride!

Iva Messy said...

YAY!!! Wedding talk is fun!! :)

Kelly said...

When are you planning to get married? I had to book a year and a half to get a spot I wanted, but I like the long engagement- it spreads out all that needs to be done. Congrats on the engagement and have fun looking at places :)

Alison said...

Have you guys picked a date yet? Don't stress about the planning part - things always work themselves out :)

Fitnatic said...

Wedding planning is the best part! Have fun!

LWLH said...

Yay cant wait to hear about all the wedding plans.