Friday, June 19, 2009

IM ENGAGED!!!!

Gutentag from Germany! Im sitting at our hotel restaurant in Munich enjoying a nice hot cafe latte and I thought I would drop a quick note to let you all know that Im engaged!!! (If you didnt already know from Facebook!)

It was an amazing proposal...he did it while we were on the hillside of our villa overlooking the night time skyline of Florence. I cried and laughed for about 5 minutes then we went back to the house and told his parents and sister, brother in law, and neice...they were very excited!

My ring is absolutely beautiful and I cant wait to post pictures of it! Im the happiest girl in the world right now!

We leave to go back to the states tomorrow morning and Im really excited to see everyone and show pictures and tell stories. Talk to you soon!!


18 comments:

Hallie said...

CONGRATS!!! So exciting for you!
Can't wait to hear about all the wedding planning fun!

Everyday Adventures said...

AWW!! How romantic!!! Congrats!! Cant wait to hear about and see all the pics from your trip!!!

quite contrary said...

Congratulations! Thats awesome!

Sandra said...

Congratulations!! That is absolutely wonderful!!

Dining Diva said...

Congrats! How exciting ! Can't wait to see pictures! Have a safe trip home.

- said...

Congratulations!!! Enjoy the rest of your trip.

Hailey HRH said...

congrats congrats!! let the wedding planning begin!!

let me know if you need any suggestions, contacts or anything wedding related ideas for the NWA area!! i am packed full of information!!!

have a great time and i cant wait to see the ring.

Brittney said...

Congratulations! That is so exciting!

Brooke @ RuralGoneUrban.com said...

Congrats! Post Pictures Soon!

Melissa said...

CONGRATS!!!! I can't wait to see pics!!

Fitnatic said...

I knew I knew...I had a feeling.....(see my comment on your previous post) Congratulations.....this is rocking news!

Unknown said...

Congratulations! That sounds like an amazing proposal location!

USCEmily said...

Yay, Natalie! This is such exciting news- and what a wonderful place for a proposal :-)

Anonymous said...

YAY!! Congratluations!!! I was wondering if that might happen while you were away with your honey. How romantic!

Meagan said...

YEAH!!! Congrats lady! That sounds so romantic..I can't wait to hear all about it!

Anonymous said...

Congrats!!!!!!! How exciting!!! :-)

Alison said...

Congratulations!! :)

Polka Dots & Protein Bars said...

YAYAYAYAYAY!!! Congratulations Natalie!!!