Monday, June 8, 2009

Tomorrow! Tomorrow! We're leaving tomorrow! It's only a day awayyyyyyy!



We leave for Italy tomorrow! Woo hoooooo! I am so excited, I've definitely already mentally checked out so I hope no one decides to ask me to do anything difficult today. And I REALLY hope I can pull it together enough to concentrate on studying for and taking my midterm tonight.
I have a pretty busy day today, of course. I've got to finish a ton of school stuff, study for and take my midterm, exchange currency, get some last minute things at Wal-Mart, nail appointment, finish my packing list, and start organizing things for packing tomorrow.

Our plane leaves at 5:55pm so thank goodness I'll have a lot of the day free to get things done tomorrow. I want to do some last minute cleaning for my cousin and his wife, and I'll want to work out obviously. Wow, these next 2 days are going to be craziness!

We finally made our reservations in Cinque Terre and Munich. We're staying at some AWESOME places! The house we're staying at in Cinque Terre is literally on the side of a mountain and we hike up 500 meters to get to it. We have an ocean view terrace connected to our room and the view is amazing! Check this out!:
And our hotel in Munich is at a great location, it's right by the train station and Haufbrau and all kinds of local attractions. I am soooooo excited!

And of course the villa that we're staying at in Florence for the first 5 days doesn't even seem real because it's so gorgeous. I am soooooo excited!

So far the weather looks amazing too...highs in the mid to upper 80's and sunny. 0% chance of rain, woo hoo! Oh my gosh, I have got to get these butterflies in my stomach under control!

Alrighty, back to accomplishing all the tasks in my busy day, have a great Monday!


9 comments:

LWLH said...

How exciting...have fun and be safe!! : )

quite contrary said...

hope you have an amazing trip!

Hailey HRH said...

that is super exciting! how long is your trip again? sounds like you are going to have a blast! take lots of pics!!

Natalie said...

We'll be gone about 2 weeks and yes we'll take tons of pictures for ya!

Polka Dots & Protein Bars said...

Oh how exciting!!! Have an AMAZING trip!

Pink Bliss said...

I hope you have a wodnerful trip! I love your new design!!

JAMIE said...

So much fun!!!

Anonymous said...

I'm so excited for you and I am thinking that something extra amazing is going to happen on this trip..... Can't wait to hear!

Fitnatic said...

I agree with Shasta! I have a feeling that something special will happen on your vacation! :)