Monday, July 6, 2009

So Much to Update!

Ok so my blog has been royally acting up lately and I think it's finally going to work right (fingers crossed) so I have a ton of updating to do! First things first...our wedding website!!! It's still a work in progress but it was really fun to get started on it!


I added all of our "About Us" sections, the proposal story, our ceremony and reception info, and a photo album so far!

I've also signed up for Bridal Bootcamp Online! (You knew I would!) I've seen this program in a couple of magazines so I thought I would give it a try. It's basically meal planning and workout programs tailored to whatever your goal is...fitting into your dress, fitting into your bikini for your honeymoon, and so on. So far I'm liking it. The first week is a cleanse consisting of protein shakes w/ almond milk and fiber, and you also can have brown rice and veggies. It's all timed out so that you don't get hungry or sluggish and so far I've had tons of energy.



I just got back from a super hard BodyCombat class. I've been using 1 pound weighted gloves with this class and it has made SUCH a huge difference. I strongly suggest them if you're wanting to step it up a bit. You can use them for all kinds of workouts, even running. I got mine on Amazon.com for $12, just search for "women's weighted gloves" (mine are black and red).

I'm enjoying not being in class on a Monday night! My new class starts on Thursday nights this week. I hope I like it better.

This weekend was a lot of fun! Thursday night we had our friends Lex and Gina over for a HUGE dinner. We cooked bruschetta, salad, shrimp skewers, steak, green beans, and oatmeal chocolate chip cookies. We did it the Italian way and made dinner last for hours. Seriously, we didn't even start eating the steak till 11:00 at night! I love it!

Then Friday we went to the lake...




(notice my fiance's "great" new koozie)

Saturday we stayed in during the day because it was storming but luckily it cleared up in time for a friend's party that night. More good food and pretty fireworks!

Sunday was pretty relaxing. I went to BodyCombat and went grocery shopping after that. That was about it!

5 comments:

Meagan said...

Your site is super cute! And regarding the bootcamp, you sooo don't need it! You look great! But its always good to stay in good physical shape for your health =)

Dining Diva said...

Congrats to you, again! Your wedding Web site is fantastic! Looking forward to hearing about all of your wedding plans as you move towards the big day!

Hailey HRH said...

cant wait to check out your wedding site! wedding stuff is soo much fun :)

im still waiting to hear back from dale - so ill let you know about that when i find out more.

good luck with your bridal bootcamp! ive never heard of it!

Polka Dots & Protein Bars said...

The site is precious! I can't wait to hear more about the wedding plans as it gets closer!

Thanks for the weighted gloves tip. So good to know!

LWLH said...

Love your site! :)
Can't wait to hear more about the wedding plans.