Monday, November 10, 2008

Weekend Update

Happy Monday! Is there such a thing? I'm super busy at work as usual, still gearing up for the holidays. Not too much went on this weekend. I mostly spent all my time studying. I take the GMAT 1 week from today! I'm scared.

We had a pretty tame Girls Night Friday night. Tara and Hillary were exhausted from their 8 mile run they did before they came over. They're legs were about dead! So we just watched a movie and hung out and they went home around 11. Jeff and the boys stayed out a little later though, of course!

Saturday Jeff had people over for the game at his house and cooked out. I couldn't go of course, because I had my nose in a book =( I got a lot done that day though so I guess it was worth it. Then Saturday night we went to Outback Steakhouse for dinner (I got the yummy atlantic salmon as usual) then we went to the movies and saw Madagascar 2. It was sooo funny! I love those movies! The penguins and the lemur king are my favorite. Jeff and I are somehow always first in line to see the animated movies, I guess we're just kids at heart! =)

It's starting to feel like Christmas is right around the corner, my calendar is quickly filling up with invitations to holiday parties and other fun things. And our Winter Dreams event for Junior League is coming up very soon so I'll be selling tickets for that once I get them in our meeting tomorrow night! There are some pretty cool houses in this years tour. We've even got some of the fancy condos!

Hope everyone has a great Monday!

No comments: