Thursday, November 13, 2008

Oh the Weather Outside is Frightful!

It's getting cold outside! I don't think I've seen the sun since the weekend. And it will be even colder this weekend, we aren't supposed to get out of the 40's on Saturday and it's going to be windy too. Not a great combination! Oh well, at least I don't have any plans except studying for the GMAT (which by the way I take in FOUR DAYS!!!)

We had date night last night and I cooked pot roast, green bean casserole, and rice. It was sooooo good! (**Pat self on back**) And it was the perfect meal for a cold night. Very yummy, and surprisingly there are even leftovers! I took the cutest picture of Millie when Jeff was holding her in her blankie last night! She loves that thing, she'll sleep for hours when she's wrapped up in it.

This week has been so busy at work. We had SAP training for a couple of days and 1/2 of us went one day and 1/2 went the 2nd day. So on the day that I wasn't in training, I was doing the work of three people instead of one! So yesterday was a little hectic to say the least! But I made it! =)

This day week after next is Thanksgiving! Can you believe it? We're having a Thanksgiving Pot Luck Luncheon at work tomorrow. It's going to be good! And I think we're getting free pies this week or next to take to our Thanksgiving dinners. YUM! The perks of working in the food industry are very yummy sometimes =)

No comments: