Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Done!

The GMAT is DONE! HAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLELUIA! I didn't do as well as I would have liked but at least it's DONE! Plus I've been reading some stuff online about scores and I basically did okay for having a full time job and all of that. Graduate schools realize that when you work full time you can't spend all day studying every week before the exam. The test by the way, was not fun at all. It was four hours long (2 essays, 37 DIFFICULT math problems, and 41 verbal *my favorite*) and they kept the room about 800 degrees! I was practially sweating the whole time, so I was dying to finish and get out of there.

Oh and the really weird part was, I was videotaped and audio recorded the whole time! Yeah, they mean business! No cheating allowed! Not that you could even begin to cheat on that thing, every test is completely different. The questions get easier when you get them wrong and more difficult when you get them correct. The scoring scale made absolutely no sense to me. You were graded on whether or not you answered the question, whether you got it correct, and the difficulty level of the question. Crazyness i tell you. After I finished the test I went home and took Vincent on a loooong run in the nice sunny weather to make my head stop spinning!

Ok, I admit it, I put up a few Christmas decorations last night. Just a few!! I couldn't help it! I can't wait to get my tree and decorate EVERYTHING! I've been seeing a lot of Christmas penguins ( my fav animal) and I'm loving them! I want everything I find!

We didn't do much this weekend since I was studying. Friday night we ate at Guido's Pizza then went to see a movie. Then Saturday night we went to Jason's Deli and ate dinner then I went back home to keep studying and Jeff had some people over to see the Jermaine Taylor fight on HBO. He won!

Speaking of HBO, Jeff and I are completely hooked on their series True Blood. It's so good! It's based off of another vampire book series called "Sookie Stackhouse". I still haven't read all the Twighlight books because I didn't think the whole vampire scene would interest me but I have to say it's pretty captivating! There are so many twists and turns all the time in the show and there's a big mystery that runs through the entire season. Next week is the season finale! I know I'm hooked because I called Jeff at like 10:30 last night after already talking to him on the phone and saying goodnight because I had forgotten to ask him my True Blood questions! "So who is this guy? Does she know that girl was the girl in the road? How do they know he's the killer?!" And on and on and on... Jeff knows a little more about the show than I do because he watched it from the beginning. I started with episode 3 or 4 so I always have questions to make sure I'm not missing anything in the plot! I guess I'll just have to rent it when they come out on DVD and watch them all at once. Or I could read the books.

Thanksgiving is 8 days away people! Ready...set....EAT!!

No comments: