Friday, November 7, 2008

Girl's Night, Party Time, Excellent!

Yes, we're having a Girl's Night In at my house tonight. Tara and Hillary are going to run their 8 miles (they're training for a 1/2 marathon) then they're heading over to my house for food, booze, and chick flicks! Tara is making her famous Crystal Light Vodka drinks, I'm pretty sure it's the official drink of Jonesboro! HAHAHA! So it should be fun, I'm pulling out my extensive collection of chick flicks that I never get to watch with Jeff around =)
It's going to be a pretty busy day at work. We've got 2 people out and Retail Link (Wal-Mart's main system) is down this morning, which is why I'm writing a blog instead of working =) This week has been crazy with all the holiday orders and things like that...I'm looking forward to January!

It is so beautiful around Fayetteville this time of year. The trees are pretty much at their peak of changing colors and it's gorgeous! I almost had a wreck the other day looking at a huge bright orange/red tree (don't worry dad, I said ALMOST, I am otherwise a very cautious, safe driver) =)

No comments: