Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Holy Catch UP!

Oh my goodness I've been a lazy blogger lately! However, every other part of my life has been extremely busy, so I guess I need to start finding some blog balance.

So to catch you up...
  • I finally got over the flu completely after about 12 days. I still have a little bit of a cough and runny nose that won't go away but I'm figuring it's just my sinuses? I couldn't work at all, and trust me, I tried one day and failed miserably. Luckily I had an hour or so a day that I felt "decent" and I made myself do homework when I did. I still fell a little behind, but not too bad.


  • We have one more class next week then a take home final the weekend after that for my Accounting class then it's O-V-E-R! I'm not a math person so I'll be mucho happy about that! Then after this next class, I will officially be 1/2 way done with my MBA!!! This is going by so fast thank goodness!


  • I have officially scheduled our engagement pictures for October 26!! http://www.brookerobinson.com/

  • I've been trying super hard to get back in shape after being sick. It really did a number on my cardio workouts, I'm gasping for air after like 10 minutes. It's slowly but surely improving though, I just have to stay consistent.


  • I got a new trainer to work me out for our engagement pictures and the wedding and I LOVE HER!! She is seriously the most amazing trainer ever. She has some fantastic workouts in her head for sure...think Jillian but not mean at all! =)


  • We went to the Razorback vs. Texas A&M game last weekend in Dallas and it was sooooo much fun!! The new "Jerry World" is AWESOME! And the $12 margaritas were quite delicious =)


I think that's about it in a few bullet points. Work has been busy too but I'm having a lot of fun with it. I hope everyone is having a great week!

5 comments:

Meagan said...

I'm so glad you are feeling better! We just got over being sick like 3 times!! Don't push too hard at the gym so you don't get sick again!

Hailey HRH said...

ive fallen behind on blogging to! it happens. glad to hear you are feeling better. i cant believe you were sick for so long. BOO! cant wait to see your engagement pics. im sure you will be the cutest couple ever. and a fall session will be AWESOME!

cant wait to hear more about the wedding plans!

Leslie @ A Blonde Ambition said...

So glad I found your blog! I live in Fayetteville, so it's nice to run across another Hogs fan : )

Have a great week!

LWLH said...

Glad you feel a little better! :)

Jane said...

Glad you got rid of the flu!! And how exciting that you scheduled your engagement session!