Monday, October 19, 2009

Done With Accounting!

Woo hoo, I'm officially done with my Accounting class! I literally just e-mailed my professor the answer sheet to our take-home final that is due tonight at midnight. Ugh, I'm so glad to have that over with even though I don't think I did my best =( I was out of town all weekend in Conway for a friends wedding and didn't get back home until yesterday afternoon so I definitely got a late start on it. Oh well, I guess if I get a B I'll be happy.

The wedding was fun, however the Arkansas Razorback football game and our 3 point loss was quite tragic =(
Here are pictures from when we were doing well (before the 4th quarter)!


Here are some fun pics from the weekend!

The happy bride and groom...

Jeff doing his groomsman job well...

Leave it to my fiance to steal the remotes and turn the tv's on at the reception...bad bad boy!

There was possibly a golf cart stolen for a moment or two...



Our engagement pictures are one week from today and I'm sooooo excited! I still have to pick out Jeff's outfits and figure out where I'm going to get my make-up done. Any suggestions?


2 comments:

Annie said...

looks like you had a fabulous weekend!:)
the pic of you and your man is adorable!!

LWLH said...

Looks like a great weekend..the pic of him and the remotes is hilarious! :)