Tuesday, September 22, 2009

An Amazing Message

Well, I went to work and around noon I was feeling so awful that I drove back home =( I'm so sick of being sick! I'm trying my best to rest up and get back to normal but I'm not a very patient person. It seems like everyone is getting sick now too. I swear I've seen at least 20 Facebook "I'm sick" status updates...scary.

I just wanted to share a blog post that a friend passed along to me today. It has an amazing message that will fill your eyes with tears and restore faith in your heart... http://pipsylou.blogspot.com/2009/09/my-ectopic-pregnancy.html

2 comments:

Polka Dots & Protein Bars said...

What an incredible story. Thank you for sharing.

Feel better!!!

Alison said...

This is an amazing story, and really hits home for me right now. Thank you so much for sharing.