Monday, September 21, 2009

Soooo siiiiick!

I have literally been in bed since Friday night. I have the worst flu I've ever had EVER! I stayed home from work today and I think I have to go to class tonight since I missed last week from being gone on a business trip. I just e-mailed my teacher though so we'll see what she says.

The business trip was awesome though. We had a team meeting at Big Cedar in Branson, Missouri. If you've never been there, I defninitely suggest you go, it's very relaxing and they have some awesome golf courses! I even won $50 for getting closest to the pin!

We had an amazing time and I learned a lot and I just absolutely love my new team!






I know I look like crap in these pictures...I had been golfing all day and apparently I had swine flu and didn't know it...nuff said...

5 comments:

ty said...

oh good gravy, you're swine-y?? that's awful!!

Melissa said...

Oh no, hope you feel better soon!

Meagan said...

I hope you feel better!~ I have heard the swine flu is pretty rough!

LWLH said...

Hope you get better girl! :)

Mrs. H said...

I found your blog through another blog friend! I was out of work for over a week with the flu. I hope you feel better soon! Now I'm off to follow your blog!