Sunday, September 6, 2009

First Razorback Game of the Year!

We got back from Little Rock yesterday and we had such a fun weekend watching the first Razorback game of the year! Good friends, food, and a great game...can't ask for more! =)

I think we may go to the lake today since it's so gorgeous outside! Then I'm going to have to come home and get grocery shopping, house cleaning, and lawn mowing done because this week is a very busy yet short one!

Here are a few of the pictures from this weekend, I'm having trouble loading the rest of them =(









6 comments:

LWLH said...

Looks like fun and it's funny to see all the red and white in the stands! :)

Everyday Adventures said...

Love your new blog layout!!!

Meagan said...

How fun!!! I love your outfit! so cute!

quite contrary said...

I love football! cute pics! and I love your new blog design ; )

ty said...

so fun! i wish we could have gone. btw, i was looking at your workout schedule and i'm totally envious of you and your motivation!

Hailey HRH said...

hello hot stuff!