Saturday, August 29, 2009

Last Night's Rehearsal Dinner Pics

It's been such a fun weekend! One of my dearest friends got married and I want to share some of the pictures from this awesome weekend...enjoy!

First up...the rehearsal dinner.

Here is the most awesome couple ever!

And of course I made Jeff take a picture of me so you could see my outfit for the evening! =)

Me with the beautiful bride-to-be!

Me and Hillary



Me, Tara, & Hillary




Mother and daughter listening to speeches





Telling Lindsay that she secretly cheats at Candyland too...SO HILARIOUS!
We were all cracking up after that
Lindsay's mom "coaching" Courtney on what to say in her speech!
Future sister-in-law

Ben showing off his skills...
Little did we realize until after we showed up at Powerhouse...it was 6 years to the day that Barrett and Ben won their Hall of Foam plaques on the bar! RANDOM!

Proud...
I think Bokker was trying to pay me to drive him home in the pretty car, HA!
WEEEE!

1 comment:

LWLH said...

Aww cute pics! :)