Monday, August 17, 2009

Court Is In Session...Boooo!

Guess where I get to go tomorrow?....Jury Duty! Yeah, I can't decide if I'm excited or super excited (sarcasm)! I got a call Friday morning telling me I had to head down there Tuesday morning, so cross your fingers that they don't select me to be at the trial cuz I'm way too busy! Seriously, it's the last week of my class, how bad is that timing?!

We joined Central United Methodist Church yesterday morning! It was awesome, everyone was so sweet and welcoming, we definitely chose a fantastic church to belong to for the rest of our life! My parents came up too so it was a great morning.

Besides jury duty and the final week of class, I'm also hosting my Junior League Public Awareness committee meeting (which I am Vice Chair of this year!) on Wednesday night. So I'm trying to figure out what kind of goodies to make for night. Any suggestions?

We finished building the pergola and laying the rock in the backyard and it looks fantastic! Next up on the schedule this week...wiring outdoor speakers, staining and scoring the concrete, getting some pretty decorative pots and flowers, and buying new furniture! I'm excited to get it all done, it's going to be awesome for entertaining!


4 comments:

Melissa said...

Your dress is gorgeous!

And, your backyard looks great!!

Sandra said...

Congrats on finding a church you love! Y'all look so darling in the pics.

Polka Dots & Protein Bars said...

I LOVE the dress you're wearing!

So excited you found such a wonderful church home!

LWLH said...

Congrats on finding a new church and I cant wait to see the pergola all finished, looks good! :)