Monday, July 20, 2009

Busy Busy Bee...

That's me! I worked a 10 1/2 hour day today then went to the gym and now I'm already ready for bed and it's not even 9:00! I'm ooooold. Today was my first full day working at my new job and I already love it. I'm super busy but I thrive on that and it makes the day go by so much faster. I guess I didn't realize just how bored I was before! I definitely have to prioritize my time more wisely. I used my weekend to the fullest and worked out, cleaned the house, de-junked a junk closet, mowed my lawn, did laundry, went grocery shopping, and planned my meals for the week! Told ya I was busy =)

We have had some FUN weekends lately! First of all, I threw Jeff a surprise birthday party Saturday before last! He turned 30 and now he feels super old...mission accomplished, hehehe! The party was awesome but unfortunately it was about 95 degrees...hence all the gross sweaty pictures =(












Then this weekend we went to Lindsay and Aaron's Mexican Fiesta Couples Shower! We had an awesome time, stayed out way too late, and I made up for it by taking a 4 hour nap on Sunday =) I'll post pictures from this weekend next!

4 comments:

Melissa said...

I love your dress!

Hailey HRH said...

what a fun birthday party! and i have been to bed before 7pm that past 2 nights - so i feel ya! we are OLD!

Unknown said...

Your dress is super cute... where did you get it??

Natalie said...

Thanks! I got it from lulus.com!