Thursday, July 9, 2009

BIG NEWS!!!!


I can finally let my secret out...I GOT A PROMOTION!!!! I am now the new Category Analyst for Sara Lee and I'm soooooo excited! I've been interviewing since before I left for Italy and I hadn't told anyone except for Jeff so my parents got a fun shocking phone call Tuesday afternoon with the good news! I'm going to be working 1/2 the time at my old job and 1/2 the time at my new job starting Monday, then I'll switch over full-time on the 27th. So I've spent the last 2 days running around trying to get things done before I start because I'm going to be super busy for a while!

I am sooooooo happy right now, God is so amazing!

So we have LOTS to celebrate this weekend...my promotion and Jeff's 30th birthday!! **cough cough surprise party cough cough** Hmm?

11 comments:

Dining Diva said...

Congrats! Be sure to celebrate!

Hailey HRH said...

oh congrats congrats congrats!! you deserve it!

- said...

Great news!

Iva Messy said...

OMG!! WOW that is such great news congratulations!! you will be amazing at it!!

fabulous!

<3,
Iva

Suzanne said...

Congratulations! you've certainly been a busy bee lately!

Anonymous said...

Congrats!!

LWLH said...

Congrats girl! :)

Fitnatic said...

Congrats Natalie! You have a very busy year ahead! :)

GingerSnap said...

Wow, Congrats girl, that is amazing news!

Polka Dots & Protein Bars said...

Congratulations!!! I'm sure it's very well-deserved!

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! that's so exciting. Wow, girl, you sure have so many wonderful things happening to you lately. You deserve it!