Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Knee Deep in Statistics

It's only the first day after the first class and I've already spent a few hours working on it! It's going to be a LOT of work, but I think I'll get a lot out of the material for work. I LOVE my professor! She's so pretty, and very sweet and positive. She reminds me of a southern pageant girl or something, and I can tell she's going to be very helpful whenever I need it...and I'm sure I will! Which is funny, because every time I tell someone which teacher I have they say "omg, I heard she's HARRRRRD!"....fantastic.

We have three exams. Homework and quizzes happen every time we meet. And there is a HUGE project and presentation due on the last day of class (which is also the day when we take the final exam AND turn in the final homework). Sound like a lot? It is. Also, Spring Break is in three weeks so we'll be crunching two weeks of class into one...fun stuff. So I'm going to be a busy little bee for the next couple of months =)


Speaking of busy, this day is ridiculous. I've already had a Junior League Marketing meeting today at lunch and now I have to go to the General meeting tonight. Then I have to sneak away somehow to make it to the pre-opening of our friend's restaurant tonight. I'm SO glad I get to work from home tomorrow, I'll need a break after all this running around today!
That reminds me, I need to go to the break room and get another cup of coffee...tah tah!

No comments: