Monday, March 16, 2009

Catching Up

Oops, haven't blogged since Thursday...my apologies! =) I've been super busy with homework so I guess that's my excuse! So here is my attempt at catching up...
Friday

I had a REALLY busy morning at work then Jeff asked me if I wanted to meet him for lunch and when I showed up he had a beautiful bouquet of white flowers waiting on me! He's so sweet, and likes to do random acts of kindness for no reason, I'm a very lucky girl! =)

Then after work I was really tired and all I could focus on was getting some fajitas at Acambaro! Jeff was cool with that so we went and had a HUGE dinner with margaritas and sopapillas! Aye aye aye! It was really good. I was in a goofy mood and kept asking stupid questions so we were laughing the whole time, the waiters probably thought we were LOCO (which we are). So after that we went to Hastings and rented Igor, Milk, and an old Sara Silverman DVD that we hadn't seen. I was so tired I only lasted through Igor, which was a cute movie but not really for kids in my opinion.

Saturday

I woke up and went straight to BodyAttack and it was harrrrd! I was dying by the end and my legs felt like Jell-O. And they made us do pylo-metric lunges for TWO songs instead of one. It was goooood!

I studied and napped on Saturday, the weather was yucky and cold and rainy so I really didn't feel like doing much.

Jeff hung out with the guys all day for a "Bachelor Party" weekend for one of our friends. So he had been drinking all day Saturday and by Saturday night didn't want to do much. So we stayed at home and watched the other two dvds. I thought Milk was kind of weird, and I had already seen a documentary on him a long time ago so I knew what was going to happen. Sean Penn was really good in it though. The Sara Silverman dvd was hilarious, she's out there but if you're used to her humor you'll love it!

Sunday

Study, Study, Study, nap, Study, cook tilapia, laundry, Study, Desperate Housewives (next week looks GOOD!), Keeping Up With the Kardashians, read, SLEEP!
Today
I got up early and went to BodyPump and the whole time I couldn't focus because I kept thinking that I left the oven on from last night when I cooked my fish! It was driving me crazy so I called Jeff on the way to work and politely asked if he could run down to my house and check for me (we live about 2 miles away from each other). So he did and of course it was off, oops. At least I can focus now and not worry about it all day! Oh and he informed me that an electric oven can't catch fire? News to me!

I ordered Bethanny from The Real Housewives of NYC's book, "Naturally Thin" last week and it should arrive today. I've read some really great reviews on it and it's selling really well so I thought I would check it out. I'll definitely let you know how it is once I read it. I think she looks fantastic and is a chef on top of that so it should have some great advice and yummy recipes.

So I have class tonight and a long day of meetings today. Have a great week everyone and don't forget to wear green tomorrow!

5 comments:

Melissa said...

The flowers are very pretty! How sweet!!

LWLH said...

Busy bee weren't we?!? :)
Sounds like a good weekend tho...and those flowers are beautiful!

Alison said...

I read the beginning of Bethenny's book last night on Google Books... her approach to food is really common sense and refreshing. And she even includes recipes - yay! Please share how you end up liking the book!

Christina said...

Hi! I just found your blog and I love it! I got Bethenny's book last week and I love it. It's hard to put down! I blogged about it, of course...lol :) www.thiscaliforniagirlslife.blogspot.com

Christina

Pink Bliss said...

Let me know about the book!!