Sunday, December 27, 2009

Merry Christmas Everyone!

I hope you all had a very safe and Merry Christmas!!

We actually had a white Christmas in Arkansas, which hasn't happened in about 20 years, so it was beautiful!

I've been playing with the new lens Jeff got me for Christmas!

Christmas pictures of my parents...



Present time! Me posing in my new Prada sunglasses...
And with the box cuz I'm a dork! Peace love and Prada!

Penny could care less about the presents, just give her a bone and she's a happy camper for hours!
Dad, happily opening his new remote control helicopter...always a kid at heart!
Mom loved her new Coach purse! (picked out by meeeeeeeeeeeee!)
Mom and I opening Dad's present to "his girls"...
New tennis rackets!
Watch out Serena!!
Vincent surveying the damage...
Penny wondering what the heck is going on?!
One more surprise gift, new golf bags!

The puppies begging for popcorn...
Still begging...
Sweet girl...
Trying to understand English...
Penny's nose is so long I can't get it in focus with her face!
Penny gets cold and gets under her little blanket!
Vincent the next morning playing in all the freshly fallen snow... "What is all this white stuff again Mom?"

My handsome boy...
Weeeee!!!




"I'm gonna catch you momma!!"
Merry Christmas again...only 1 week till 2010, make it count! =)

3 comments:

ty said...

the vincent snow pictures are soooo cute!

Fitnatic said...

Cute pics. That's some serious loot! Happy holidays and happy new year!

Tara Gibson said...

thanks girl!! What great pictures! AND what an exciting year you have to look forward too!