Monday, November 16, 2009

Too Much


Ok, so I've officially hit a wall. I packed way too much in this semester and I'm waving the white flag. After my trip to Chicago last week, I came back to way too much homework, way too much wedding planning, a list of to-do's a mile long, and just flat out TOO MUCH! I have felt nauseous, anxious, worried, and awful for about 5 days and my blood pressure isn't looking too hot. I didn't get to work out at all last week and the food we ate most of the week was disgusting, leaving me feeling yucky.

So after thinking about everything, I have decided to drop my Marketing class and tack a few more weeks on to Christmas break to relax, get my head straight, and be able to go back into next semester and give my best. I know I can finish this class, but I know I won't be able to do my best, which drives me crazy. So this is just the best thing for me right now. Plus, I feel like I'm on the verge of a slight mental breakdown, so I would like to nip that in the bud right now =)

My goal for the next 8'ish weeks is to RELAAAAX!

4 comments:

Fitnatic said...

Sounds like a good strategy. Hang in there. Love your engagement pics.

Meagan said...

I think that is a good idea..you don't want to overwhelm yourself and not be able to enjoy the wedding planning aspect! I only took 2 classes during my wedding planning so that I could have time to work on the wedding plans!

LWLH said...

Good strategy! :)

Mrs. H said...

It will all work out! Grab a glass of wine, sit down on the couch and relax!!