Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Feeling Better

Thank you all for your sweet comments! I'm feeling much better now than I was last week. I'm taking it easy and trying not to be stressed about little things and I'm taking the wedding planning one thing at a time. Much better!

I had fun last week too! We had a co-worker from our Chicago office in town to interview and see if he wants to move to our office so a bunch of us took him out Thursday and Friday night. Despite the lack of sleep, it was a really good time and he's decided to move down here to enjoy our southern hospitality long term!
It's so funny, I never realized just how much I love living here until I was talking to him about it. It's an awesome place to live while you're a young professional and it's a perfect place to raise a family in the future...I'm quite content! =)

I only worked a half day today and thank goodness too because there were only like 20 people in the office today and it was getting pretty boring! I just got back from the hair salon and I'm feeling loverly as ever, Deborah is a hair miracle worker I swear. Jeff was going to go to his parent's house tonight but he's decided to wait until tomorrow morning so that he can hang out with meeeee tonight! =) So we're going to go out to dinner in a little bit, not sure where yet.

I'll be heading to Fort Smith in the morning to my parent's house and I'll stay there till Saturday and be back in time to watch the Razorbacks play LSU at 6:00!! We're going to eat Thanksgiving lunch at our country club tomorrow and I am PUMPED! They have reeeeally good food, especially during the holidays. I'm also getting new tires, an alignment, and having my car detailed on Friday so my car will be good as new when I drive it home!
I hope you all have a happy and safe Thanksgiving holiday!

3 comments:

Kelly said...

Glad to hear you are feeling better!

Kelly said...

Glad to hear you are feeling better!

Jane said...

Glad you are feeling better! Hope your Thanksgiving weekend is treating you well!