Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Ridiculously Busy But Still Having Fun!

Yes, I can barely keep myself from pulling out my hair this week because I'm so busy but I am still having fun when I'm away from stressful work, school, and wedding planning!

I celebrated my TWENTY SEVENTH (**gasp!!**) birthday on the 10th so I am officially in my "late twenties"...booo. Jeff took me to out to dinner and then to another restaurant for dessert and wine (my fave!) and it was a really good night! Then Friday I had a joint birthday party with another friend of mine whose birthday is the day after mine. We had the party at a place called Fast Lanes which is this ginormous bowling, go kart, laser tag, gaming, etc. place and they also serve alcohol so it's fun for all ages! Here are some pics from the good ole' birthday:
Jeff sent me flowers at work =)
The DELICIOUS dessert from Bordino's...yum
Yes, that's a 40 inch pizza, and yes everyone went through 2 of them at the party...LOTS of people!
Cosmic bowling...gotta love it!
I WON!!!! Yessss!
Wedding planning is going very well, 109 days left! And only 4 weeks till my Las Vegas Bachelorette party!!!!! SOOOOO excited for everything in the next several months, I have so much to look forward to!!

I got my dress and it's AWESOMMMMME!! I wish I could post a picture but I guess you guys will have to wait =( I can tell you that the designer is Marisa, who I had never heard of before but I looooove my dresssss!
I designed my invitations last weekend and I'm starting to get through registering for showers that will start super quick as well. I'm still trying to figure out wedding favors and things like that, haven't really given them much thought but I guess I should start, huh? =)

Well, I hope you guys are having a great week, sorry it's been so long since my last post! Bad blogger, BAD!

4 comments:

Suzanne said...

Glad to hear you had a fun birthday! Good luck with all your wedding planning!

ty said...

I LOVE Fast Lanes!! Super duper jealous ... and I'm so completely interested in what your dress looks like ...

LWLH said...

Happy Belted Birthday! :)

Unknown said...

Awww...you got flowers!!! Yay.